Messy Look

If you’re anything like me, you're also guilty of justifying being lazy as going for the 'messy look' when, really, you just can't be bothered to get out of bed and decide to sacrifice having nice hair and make-up for an extra few minutes in bed. Sometimes I even go as far as sporting the 'Kesha look', a look that no pair of eyes should be forced to see and one that will certainly never make it onto this blog. Anyway, this look was one where I left the shower, spent about two minutes on make up and once I realised it was raining I decided that there really was no point even attempting to tame my hair. I was going to embrace the mess. So I threw on some Revlon lipstick in an attempt to trick everyone into thinking I'd actually made an effort today, and went for a bit of a rock chick vibe with my outfit. A very, very simple rock chick as my wardrobe is kind of lacking in interesting outfits and I was in a rush to leave my flat. Here is my look for today, can you tell I was ready in ten minutes or has my 'messy look' worked? :)














Tuesday 21 January 2014

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin